Annual Meeting & Delta Awards Luncheon 2018
Name: Annual Meeting & Delta Awards Luncheon 2018
Date: December 6, 2018
Time: 11:15 AM - 1:00 PM EST
Website: New Albany Chamber of Commerce
Registration: Register Now
The community is invited to celebrate this year's Delta Award winners at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting & Delta Awards Luncheon, December 6, 2018 held at The Estate at New Albany.
The New Albany Chamber of Commerce annually honors local businesses and community leaders for their significant roles in driving community and economic growth and excellence. To be considered for a Delta Award, the organization or person must be setting the standard for excellence and innovation with their business practices and community involvement. The Delta Awards is an opportunity to recognize these outstanding successful people and organizations for their achievements and contribution to our community. Each year the awards are presented to individuals who strive toward the highest levels of professional accomplishment, excel in their chosen field, devote time and energy to their community in a meaningful way, and actively support and inspire others to reach their full potential.
Congratulations to the 2018 Delta Award Winners:
- Outstanding Large Business: American Electric Power
- Outstanding Medium Business: Anomatic Corporation
- Outstanding Small Business: Eagles Pizza
- Outstanding Business Leader: Michael Sawyers, Superintendent, New Albany Plain Local School District
- Outstanding Program: New Albany Community Foundation’s Jefferson Series
- Outstanding Citizen: Hans Schell, President, New Albany Community Events Board