Name: "Ghostbusters" Screening
Date: October 31, 2020
Time: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT
Website: McCoy Center for the Arts
The McCoy Center will host a special community Halloween celebration screening of Ghostbusters, utilizing the Mershad Digital Experience, a state-of-the-art, digital projection and sound system that delivers superior brightness and color rendering, digital surround sound, and a full-immersion experience. Per the Governor’s order, the audience will be limited to 15% of capacity and patrons will be asked to follow safety protocols including socially distanced seating and mandatory face coverings.
About Ghostbusters (1984)
When the Big Apple is under attack from ghouls and goblins, “Who ya’ gonna call? Ghostbusters!” Four fumbling college scientists form their own ghostly exterminator service and must prevent the end of the world.
- Patrons, staff, and volunteers are asked to practice social distancing and must always wear face masks/covering.
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online at www.mccoycenter.org and are limited to a maximum capacity of 118.
- Seating will be pre-assigned to maintain social distancing protocols. Groups larger than four people must be from the same household.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available in the lobby and outside restrooms.
- Concessions will not be offered.
- Doors will open 30 minutes prior to the screening beginning.
- The McCoy will employ enhanced, deep-cleaning procedures before and after the screening and increase the fresh air intake through the HVAC system.
- Those exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms or who may have been exposed to someone presenting symptoms in the 14 days prior to the screening are asked not to attend.