Name: Urban Zen
Date: November 3, 2020
Time: 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM EST
Website: Healthy New Albany
Join our experienced instructor, Lori Bower*, for an hour of relaxing and restoring for anyone feeling anxious, stressed, or exhausted. Urban Zen is a blend of gentle movements, restorative yoga poses, breath practices, aromatherapy, and guided meditation leaving you feeling calm, relaxed, and revitalized. Open to everyone - no yoga experience necessary. Please note that we are also offering a virtual option for anyone who would prefer not to attend in-person. If you're interested in taking the class via Zoom, please register under the separate program: "Urban Zen VIRTUAL (Tuesday evenings)".
To wear/bring with you:
- Attendees must bring their own props, which should include a yoga mat and 3+ beach towels/blankets. (to increase your comfort- we recommend placing one large towel under your mat, plus you'll want at least 2 others for use throughout the practice!)
- Comfortable clothing for movement
- Water bottle
Important notes about COVID-precautions/safe social distancing:
- The number of participants will be limited to allow for appropriate spacing.
- Individual spaces will be preset at 8-ft distances from each other.
- Two adjoining rooms will be utilized to allow students to spread out.
- Attendees must wear a mask upon arrival and departure. Once you've settled into your spot, then you may remove your mask.
- The instructor will not be walking around during the program nor practicing hands-on reiki during the session (to ensure safe social-distancing). The instructor will pre-distribute aromatherapy pads to each spot.
- The Philip Heit Center is equipped with an HVAC system that meets the strict complaints standards for air flow and filtration required by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Nationwide Children?s Hospital.
- Lastly, if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
Discount: Thanks to the generous support of the City of New Albany and their desire to serve their 55+ population, we can offer a 25% discount for this program to anyone who:
1. Resides within the New Albany city limits
2. Is over the age of 55
If you meet both of those requirements- please choose the discounted rate when you checkout! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
*Lori Bower, M.Ed, E-RYT 500, is the Director of Integrative Wellness at Healthy New Albany, a highly certified instructor, Reiki Master Teacher, and nationally recognized Urban Zen Integrative Therapy Lead Trainer, who teaches locally and nationally in many corporate, medical, academic and civic organizations.