Yoga For Back Care
Name: Yoga For Back Care
Date: November 23, 2020
Time: 6:30 PM - 7:30 PM EST
Website: Healthy New Albany
Come learn basic yoga postures that can help increase flexibility and strengthen the muscles in the back with our experienced instructor, Lori Bower*. Explore how breathing, movement, and mindfulness practices can assist in easing tension and support the health of your back. This 4-week series is perfect for anyone who experiences back pain to learn exercises to do at home!
To wear/bring with you:
- Attendees must bring their own props and equipment, which should include a yoga mat. Towels/blankets are encouraged.
- Comfortable clothing for movement
- Water bottle
Important notes about COVID-precautions/safe social distancing:
- The number of participants will be limited to allow for appropriate spacing
- Individual spaces will be preset at 8-ft distances from each other
- Two adjoining rooms will be utilized to allow students to spread out
- Attendees must wear a mask upon arrival and departure. Once you've settled into your spot, then you may remove your mask.
- The instructor will not be walking around during the program (to ensure safe social distancing)
- The Philip Heit Center is equipped with an HVAC system that meets the strict complaints standards for air flow and filtration required by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Lastly, if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
Discount: Thanks to the generous support of the City of New Albany and their desire to serve their 55+ population, we can offer a 25% discount for this program to anyone who:
1. Resides within the New Albany city limits
2. Is over the age of 55
If you meet both of those requirements- please choose the discounted rate when you checkout! If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
*Lori Bower, M.Ed, E-RYT 500, is the Director of Integrative Wellness at Healthy New Albany, a highly certified instructor, Reiki Master Teacher, and nationally recognized Urban Zen Integrative Therapy Lead Trainer, who teaches locally and nationally in many corporate, medical, academic and civic organizations.