Name: Yoga Foundations
Date: November 9, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EST
Website: Healthy New Albany
Join our experienced instructor, Lori Bower*, as she guides you through yoga fundamentals and breathing exercises to promote relaxation and improve flexibility and stability. Modifications will be made so everyone can do what?s best for their body and get the most out of their practice.
To Wear/Bring With You:
- a yoga mat
- any other props you would like (ex: yoga block, yoga strap, etc)
- a water bottle
- clothing that is comfortable for movement
Some important notes about COVID-precautions/safe social distancing:
- The number of participants will be limited.
- Individual spaces will be preset at 8-ft distances from each other.
- Two adjoining rooms will be utilized to allow students to spread out.
- Attendees must wear a mask upon arrival and departure. Once you've settled into your spot, then you may remove your mask.
- The Philip Heit Center is equipped with an HVAC system that meets the strict complaints standards for air flow and filtration required by The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center and Nationwide Children?s Hospital.
- Lastly, if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.
Discount: Thanks to the generous support of the City of New Albany and their desire to serve their 55+ population, we can offer a 25% discount for this program to anyone who: 1. Resides within the New Albany city limits 2. Is over the age of 55 If you meet both of those requirements- please choose the discounted rate when you checkout!
*Lori Bower, M.Ed, E-RYT 500, is the Director of Integrative Wellness at Healthy New Albany, a highly certified instructor, Reiki Master Teacher, and nationally recognized Urban Zen Integrative Therapy Lead Trainer, who teaches locally and nationally in many corporate, medical, academic and civic organizations.