Yoga in the Park
Name: Yoga in the Park
Date: August 17, 2020
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Website: Healthy New Albany
Join our instructor, Lori Bower, as she guides you through yoga fundamentals and breathing exercises to promote relaxation and improve flexibility and stability. This is a multi-level yoga class and modifications will be made so everyone can do what’s best for their body and get the most out of their practice.
Some important notes:
- Attendees must bring their own yoga mat.
- The number of participants will be limited to ensure safe social distancing.
- We will have markers laid out at each person's spot to ensure safe social distancing. Simply place your mat behind the marker.
- Attendees need to wear a mask while arriving to yoga class and when leaving. Once you've settled into your spot, then you may remove your mask.
- To help take care of each other - if you are showing any symptoms of sickness, please stay home.