Come move through a variety of gentle yoga poses, using a chair! Jane Rabe* will lead you through seated and standing poses that use the support of a chair to improve balance, flexibility, and strength. This class also includes breathing practices to encourage relaxation and mindfulness. Chair Yoga is a gentle class and suitable for adults of any age or fitness level.
We are also offering a virtual Chair Yoga option. If you'd like to do virtual programming, please register under that separate program instead.
*Jane Rabe has been practicing and studying yoga for over 20 years. In 2015 she decided to make it official and received her 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher (200RYT) training from Yoga On High. Since then she has also received her 200 meditation teacher training and is a Reiki level 2 provider and a certified breath coach. Jane believes yoga is for everyone and extends way beyond just the physical.
• Tuesdays | 10:00 - 11:00am
• April 4th - May 16th (7-week series)
• $112/participant for 7-week series ($16/class)
• Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St. New Albany, OH)
To Wear/Bring With You:
• a yoga mat
• any other props you would like (ex: yoga block, yoga strap, etc)
• a water bottle
• clothing that is comfortable for movement.
Date and Time
Tuesday Apr 4, 2023 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Philip Heit Center
150 W. Main St., New Albany, OH 43054