Compassionate Addiction Recovery
CARE (Compassionate Addiction Recovery Experience) facilitates recovery for those facing addiction, either directly or indirectly. Participants will discover a gentle and compassionate path to addiction recovery through the holistic benefits of gentle movement, breathing, stillness, aromatherapy, and healing energy modalities. CARE promotes a deeper sense of awareness, thus returning the body and mind to its natural state of balance.
The class is designed for those seeking an alternative approach for overcoming self-destructive and addictive behaviors. CARE is ideal for anyone suffering from addictive behaviors, including family members and others requiring tools to cope with loved ones experiencing addiction.
CARE allows participants to develop a unique and individualized plan to attain optimal outcomes for recovery whether it be for themselves or for those for whom they are providing care and treatment was developed by Lori Bower, M.Ed., E-RYT 500, HNA Director of Integrative Wellness.
• 1st & 3rd Thursday of each Month
• 6:00 - 7:00 pm
• Jan 5, Jan 19, Feb 2, Feb 16, Mar 2, Mar 16, Apr 6, Apr 20
• Free to attend
• Pre-registration is recommended so we can email you in case of any updates/changes (but walk-ins are also welcome)
• Register online using this Google Form
(or you can use the "Register" button at the top of this page if you want to create/login to your RecDesk account)
• Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St. New Albany, OH)
• In the Meeting Room on the first floor
• The parking lot and main entrance are located behind the building
To Wear/Bring With You:
• clothing that is comfortable for movement
• a yoga mat (some will also be provided if needed)
• a water bottle (optional)
Date and Time
Thursday Apr 20, 2023
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDT
Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St. New Albany, OH)