Join our experienced instructor, Lori Bower* for an hour of relaxing and restoring for anyone feeling anxious, stressed, or exhausted. Urban Zen Integrative Therapy (UZIT) is a blend of gentle movements, restorative yoga poses, breath practices, aromatherapy, and guided meditation leaving you feeling calm, relaxed, and revitalized. Open to everyone - no yoga experience necessary.
*Lori Bower, M.Ed, E-RYT 500, is the Director of Integrative Wellness at Healthy New Albany, and is a Nationally and Internationally recognized facilitator in the fields of yoga, meditation, and Reiki. She is the Founder and Director of CARE: Compassionate Addiction Recovery Experience, a holistic healing program combining proven techniques for addiction recovery.
• Tuesdays | 6:00 - 7:00 pm
• February 28th - April 18th (7-week series)
• (no class on March 28th)
• $126/participant for 7-week series ($18/class)
• Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St. New Albany, OH)
To Wear/Bring With You:
• a yoga mat
• 3+ beach towels/blankets
• any other props you would like
• a water bottle
• clothing that is comfortable for movement.
Date and Time
Tuesday Apr 11, 2023 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM EDT
Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St. New Albany, OH)