Join Lori Bower*, as she guides you through yoga fundamentals and breathing exercises to promote relaxation and improve flexibility and stability. You'll leave feeling at ease and a sense of calm that will carry you throughout your day. Modifications will be made so everyone can do what?s best for their body and get the most out of their practice.
Please note that we are also offering a virtual option for anyone who would prefer not to attend in-person. If you're interested in taking the class via Zoom, please register under the separate program.
*Lori Bower, M.Ed, E-RYT 500, is the Director of Integrative Wellness at Healthy New Albany, and is a Nationally and Internationally recognized facilitator in the fields of yoga, meditation, and Reiki. She is the Founder and Director of CARE: Compassionate Addiction Recovery Experience, a holistic healing program combining proven techniques for addiction recovery.
• Mondays | 10:00 - 11:00am
• April 3rd - May 15th (7-week series)
• $112/participant for 7-week series ($16/class)
• Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St. New Albany, OH)
To Wear/Bring With You:
• a yoga mat
• any other props you would like (ex: yoga block, yoga strap, etc)
• a water bottle
• clothing that is comfortable for movement.