Yuck!: The Hole in the Tree: A Mystery
Yuck! Is designed to engage and excite young minds (Grades 1-3) relating to the misunderstood and unappreciated, but often cool things in nature. Nature information is presented in creative and hilarious ways to make kids want to learn more about their world. We are often loud and messy, but also creative and full of fun!
Molly Scott (aka "Ms. Molly") is a nature educator, with degrees in Child Development and Early Childhood Education. She has taught the Toddlers in Nature Classes at Blendon Woods and Rocky Fork Metro Parks and has been the Nature Program Coordinator at Healthy New Albany since 2020. She is Montessori-trained and certified in Project Learning Tree. Her passion is connecting current generations with nature, as we are nature itself.
Schedule: Thursday April 20th | 4:00 - 5:30pm
Location: Philip Heit Center (150 W. Main St, New Albany, OH)
- Programs will start at the Philip Heit Center
- Students will also walk around/explore surrounding outdoor areas
- Single Class = $25/class (per child)
- Bundle & Save Discount = $20/class (per child) when you sign up for all 4 of the spring classes. (So when you register for all classes, it's a total of $80 instead of $100 - a savings of $20!)
- NAPLS Primary School Students - an HNA Instructor or Volunteer will collect students at the front office around 3:45pm and escort them directly to the Philip Heit Center for the program. To opt-in, simply choose this option on the Permission Form during registration.
- Students who do not attend NAPLS Primary School can be dropped off at the Philip Heit Center right before the program starts.
Date and Time
Thursday Apr 20, 2023
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM EDT
Philip Heit Center
150 W. Main St, New Albany, OH
Single Class = $25/class (per child)
Bundle & Save Discount = $20/class (per child) when you sign up for all 4 of the spring classes